14 November, 2008

First Ski of the Winter

I'm off for my first ski of the winter tomorrow in Cervinia, Italy I can't wait! With new snow during the week and cold temperatures at altitude and I am in eager anticipation of some good snow and even powder ;).

Checking the forecast the weather will stay good for the early part of next week before a new frontal system brings snow on Wednesday and Thursday with the Chamonix Meteo saying, I quote: " Abondantes chutes de neige en montagne..........!", YIPPPPPEEEE

Wax those ski's, find your gloves and goggles and book a flight to the Alps, join us for our Early Season Skills Weekend or our Zermatt Intermediate Off Piste week from the 13th - 20th December. Don't get left out on getting your first tracks of the season before Christmas!!

No comments: